Tuesday, October 25, 2016

My Company logo

Screenshot 2016-10-21 at 12.01.13 PM.png

 At school we have been learning about money. We are using a new digi -tool called banqer. Banqer is a virtual online banking system that you use to learn about money. I am in a company called space chimps with three of my friends, Zak, Theo and Jaymin . Our company sweeps stones off the court, cleans the classroom floor and stacks the chair at the end of the day. We recently created our logo. First all four of us created a logo, then we got the class to vote on who's logo was best. Zak's logo won so that was the one we chose. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ridge my name is Isaac and i am a year 6 student at Edmund Hillary school. i am grateful to read this piece of work it is very good. you should write your introduction a little bit longer because i can see it is only 1 line. but if you enjoyed my comment you can come and visit my blog. http://edhillisaaci.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isaac, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I will Have a look at your blog and comment.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.