Monday, April 3, 2017

My Weekend

This weekend I did the mud run in Christchurch. We left on Saturday and drove to Christchurch. On the way to Christchurch we went and had a catch up with my great auntie and great uncle.  When we got there we went to our hotel and relaxed. We got lamb with spuds for tea, it was really nice. I watched a movie and played on my iPad then went to bed. The next morning we went to the mud run. My little brother went first then I did. In the mud run you had to run through a 1.5 km course. There were lots of obstacles like crawling under cars, going over hay bales, going through hale bales a slip n slide and there was lots of mud. We went to my Aunties and had a shower and met their new dog and ate some food then went and had a catch up with a great auntie. We got burger king then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.