Monday, May 22, 2017

My Weekend

I didn't really have a weekend but I had a holiday because my family and I went to wellington for my brothers 21st birthday, we went to Picton and got to the ferry on Tuesday, we then got into wellington and went into our hotel. Some of the things we did in the holidays were: watch guardians of the galaxy 2 and fast and furious 8, went ten pin bowling twice, went to the weta work shop tour and saw how the movies were made and lots of models and stuff, we went on a thunder birds tour as well and saw all the models and buildings which was really cool. My brother also showed us around the police station and showed us the cells and let us put on riot helmets. We came back on the ferry on Friday then stayed a night in Picton and drove back on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.