Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Whare of well-being

On the 3.8.16 I made a whare of well-being. Each part represents a part of me. The first one is emotional and it represents letting your emotions flow. The second one is spiritual and it has a saying that I like, live life and commit, this saying is from backflips. The third one is family and the tree represents a family tree and branching off in different directions. The last one is physical, the motorbike and helmet are because I do motocross, the ball because I play league and the cheetah because I am fast and nimble. 

1 comment:

  1. Really nicely explained Ridge. You have really demonstrated how your imagination and your thinking came together to create the walls of your Whare. They reflect your unique talents and views superbly.

    Do you think it's always good to let our emotions flow??? What happens when we get really angry with someone and let our emotions flow?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.